Sales and Service Representative - Fitness Trainer
What is a Sales and Service Representative (Fitness Trainer)?
The Fitness Trainer position is a Sales and Service oriented position. Highly energetic and ready to assist, Fitness Trainers have a passion for fitness, and can easy approach the public in outreach opportunities. Candidates must have an interest in developing a professional sales & customer service career while gaining experience in coaching members on use of club equipment.
What will you be doing?
- New membership prospecting, follow-up and sales
- Generate membership leads through various methods including community events, outreach, referrals and business partnerships
- Build relationships with our members, determine client goals and counsel on positive lifestyle changes
- Book appointments and tour prospective individuals and corporate clients
- Coach and instruct new members through cardiovascular and weight training orientations
- Assist members with any fitness concerns and ensure they are happy with our services
- Responsible for the front desk area and greet each member and guest
- Assist in and maintain cleanliness of club
Do you have what it takes?
- Previous sales experience.
- Passionate about fitness and helping others.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to work a variable schedule.
- Demonstrates our core values
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and embraces social and environmental responsibility
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.